This is your FIRST STEP if you are looking for legal or professional support. We:
- Guarantee a response within 1 working hour,
- Are uncomplicated, friendly and professional,
- Our fees are sensitive to the South African economy,
- Have a team of professionals in all major Cities,
- Function with integrity, attention to detail and are objective driven,
- Use technology, innovation and internal processes to streamline your experience,
- Strive to improve the sector we operate in.
SERVICES | AMASEVISI
In our ‘team’ we have Legal Practitioners (Lawyers & Attorneys) and other Professionals who offer parallel solutions. Our website menu items LEGAL PRACTITIONERS and OTHER PROFESSIONALS offer a summary of services and will help you decide which type of service provider to use. Please review both pages. Afterwards, if you are still not sure who to use please ask for guidance using the Immediate Action Form on the Contacts Page.
FREE OR FEE? SIMAHLA OKANYE UHLAWULE?
For free services you could engage with an organization such as legal-aid.co.za or visit justice.gov.za for free information. Depending on your issue any of the following organizations might be appropriate and mandated to help for free:
- The National Consumer Commission,
- Housing Tribunal,
- For insurance or banking issues, you should contact the appropriate ombudsman.
If you are looking to hire a Professional we guarantee that the fees quoted will be reasonable and you will not be charged anything until you have accepted a quote or entered into an engagement letter. Payment options will be communicated and might include hourly, per project, fixed rate or retainer. See a Cost Guideline HERE. The use of a Legal Practitioner or Court should be engaged with only once you have exhausted all amicable and free options, or if the matter at hand needs legal guidance and an expert to expedite a solution.
An E-Consult is an effective way to receive expedited support for select, once off or ad hoc matters. Please visit the menu item for more information on this process. CLICK HERE
OPERATIONAL DAYS & TIMES
South African Working days. No public holidays.
- Monday-Thursday from 09h00-13h00 and 14h00-16h00.
- Friday 09h00-13h00.