LEGAL PRACTITIONERS and Other Service Providers!

1 hour Response Time


This is your FIRST STEP if you are looking for legal or professional support. We:

  • Guarantee a response within 1 working hour,
  • Are uncomplicated, friendly and professional,
  • Our fees are sensitive to the South African economy,
  • Have a team of professionals in all major Cities,
  • Function with integrity, attention to detail and are objective driven,
  • Use technology, innovation and internal processes to streamline your experience,
  • Strive to improve the sector we operate in.



In our ‘team’ we have Legal Practitioners (Lawyers & Attorneys) and other Professionals who offer parallel solutions. Our website menu items LEGAL PRACTITIONERS and OTHER PROFESSIONALS offer a summary of services and will help you decide which type of service provider to use. Please review both pages. Afterwards, if you are still not sure who to use please ask for guidance using the Immediate Action Form on the Contacts Page.



For free services you could engage with an organization such as or visit for free information. Depending on your issue any of the following organizations might be appropriate and mandated to help for free:

  • The National Consumer Commission,
  • CGSO,
  • CCMA,
  • Housing Tribunal,
  • For insurance or banking issues, you should contact the appropriate ombudsman.

If you are looking to hire a Professional we guarantee that the fees quoted will be reasonable and you will not be charged anything until you have accepted a quote or entered into an engagement letter. Payment options will be communicated and might include hourly, per project, fixed rate or retainer. See a Cost Guideline HERE. The use of a Legal Practitioner or Court should be engaged with only once you have exhausted all amicable and free options, or if the matter at hand needs legal guidance and an expert to expedite a solution.


An E-Consult is an effective way to receive expedited support for select, once off or ad hoc matters. Please visit the menu item for more information on this process. CLICK HERE



South African Working days. No public holidays.

  • Monday-Thursday from 09h00-13h00 and 14h00-16h00.
  • Friday 09h00-13h00.



Licence to Drone

- Featured article by LAWYERS-ONLINE.CO.ZA - May 2019

As many of you know, the world has been taken over by drones. Not in the Star Wars sense (after all those were clones), but rather by a multitude of flying devices piloted from the ground. These are not your average toy planes, but instead are sophisticated pieces of machinery that range from amateur hobbyist to professional pilot users.

These devices serve a wide array of purposes, with some online retailers even testing delivery systems using drone technology and some governments using the technology for less altruistic purposes, such as war and spying. But what about the average consumer? Currently drones are most popular for photography and aerial videography – making them the new go-to-toy of every visual creator in the game. However, with so many cameras in the air, and so many devices floating above us, how is this regulated? After all, a crashed drone in 2016 led to the suspension of a safety officer for Eskom.

That is where the South African Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) comes in. Through them drone operators may obtain a licence to use their new toy, and at the same time familiarise themselves with the applicable aviation laws. (We all remember that recently an international airport was shut done due to drones not minding their own airspace).

Now, most of these laws apply only to those drones weighing more than 7kg or if you’re flying a drone for commercial purposes, and possibly won’t need to be taught to your teenager with his 1,5kg drone flying on the weekends (unless you live near a restricted area, in which case it is best they not arouse suspicion by flying cameras overhead). So where are these restricted areas? Let’s look at a few:

  • Within 10 km of an airport
  • Within 50m of a building
  • No higher than 122m
  • No flying the drone out of line sight such as at night, or in foggy conditions

If you’re uncertain about whether or not you need to obtain a Remote Pilots Licence or RPL for your drone contact the CAA to see their regulations such as the minimum age (18) and language requirement (must be English proficient). These are all contained in a document known as the regulations for Remotely Piloted Aircraft or RPA.

Of course there have also been debates surrounding the strict regulations of drones, with some claiming that the licencing fees are exorbitantly expensive and calling for more affordable courses and flight schools. Either way we look at it, drones are a technology of the future that will have an impact on not only business but leisure activities as well and it is best to consult with all the applicable laws surrounding it.

Licence to Drone