Acknowledgement of Debt
R650.00 incl vat
THINGS TO KNOW.
- This product can be purchase by new and current clients.
- The fee detailed and charged are base fees for this type of generalized service. In certain cases, additional time and services may be required, and the lawyer assigned to your matter will discuss such costs before proceeding.
- Once you have completed the purchase, our response time is within 1 working hour. Please ensure you check your email / whatsapp.
- When you process the purchase please provide as much information as you possibly can. The more you share with your lawyer, the more helpful they can be. Use the “Additional Information” section in the page that follows.
- The payment gateway used and funds transferred are direct with the appointed lawyer and law firm.
- All payments are non-refundable.
Have you been approached by your defaulting debtor requesting that the two of you enter into a monthly payment plan? If you have agreed to enter into this monthly payment plan, then we strongly advise that you have the debtor sign an Acknowledgement of Debt.
An Acknowledgement of Debt is a binding legal document whereby a debtor acknowledges and admits that he is liable to the creditor for a certain sum of money and undertakes to meet this obligation.